Teradata Hybrid Cloud is a mix of on-premises, managed cloud, and public cloud resources orchestrated to deliver ease-of-use benefits such as automatic synchronization, optimized query routing, and end-to-end management across the ecosystem.
This new level of flexibility and workload portability enables organizations to quickly and seamlessly optimize their data warehouse resources to match continuously changing business requirements.
Comprehensive View of Your Business
- Provides one detailed, consistent, and complete view of an organization’s business from multiple data sources in support of decision-making processes. Enables faster responses to changing and complex business requirements with greater speed and agility. Eliminates time required in reconciling conflicting data between individuals and teams.
Easy Growth Path as You Evolve
- Provides a complete family of solutions that address a full spectrum of needs, all designed to work with the proven power of the Teradata Database engine. Works with Teradata QueryGrid to give organizations a gateway to actionable big data insights.
Superior Performance and Value
- Outperforms all other vendor analytics solutions and will continue to support your analytics even with a changing competitive landscape or industry advances. Offers the most advanced real-time data warehousing engine with concurrency to handle up to 1000s of users at one time. Provides the greatest business value at the lowest total cost of ownership.
On-Premises Integrated Data Warehouse
Built from the ground up to be mission-critical and highly responsive, Teradata’s Integrated Data Warehouses are what the world’s largest and most competitive organizations use for actionable insights and decision-based analytics.
The business benefits of our technology include:
- House and unify different data sources to give technical and business users a consistent and comprehensive 360° view of the business
- Provide one detailed and consistent view of the customer from multiple data sources
- Eliminate time required in reconciling conflicting data between individuals and teams
- House all data in a single location for the most business intelligence, value and efficiency in cost
- Combine with the Teradata Database to enable all Data Warehouse Solutions and deliver high performance, diverse queries, in-database analytics and sophisticated workload management within an ever-changing landscape.
Teradata Managed Cloud
Focus on business value rather than managing technology infrastructure and enjoying flexible pricing for any budget. Featuring the same industry-leading software as our engineered on-premises systems, Teradata Managed Cloud allows for:
- Production Data Warehousing
- Test & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Data Marts
- Disaster Recovery
Companies can start driving smart business decisions right away – in days versus months – while reducing upfront hardware cost and aligning flexible service pricing with operational budgets. The result is less administrative time spent creating a secure working environment and faster productivity with award-winning Teradata Managed Cloud.
Teradata Database on AWS
Combine the power of our industry-leading Teradata Database with the convenience of Amazon Web Services for a win-win value proposition. Existing on-premises Teradata customers will find Teradata Database on AWS just as agile and flexible as new-to-Teradata customers.
The ability to self-provision, launch quickly, pay-as-you-go and integrate with a wide variety of software tools are some of the key benefits. Others include:
- Rapid and easy procurement
- Quick proofs of concept
- Hourly or annual subscriptions
- Easy accessibility to tools
- No need to manage infrastructure
- Freedom to focus on value-add
Teradata Database on AWS is sold via the AWS Marketplace, Amazon’s online store that helps business customers find, buy and immediately start using Teradata software. AWS handles billing and payments, and software charges appear on your AWS bill.
TRY OR BUY NOW
To help customers extend the value of their existing Teradata investment and expand into the managed and public cloud environments, we have developed a rich set of Teradata Services to accelerate the rewards of Hybrid Cloud architecture. Available Services packages include:
- Architecture consulting
- Database conversion
- Critical systems management
- Full turnkey service delivery and ongoing management
Delivered by a team of Teradata managed, consulting and enhanced support services professionals across a wide range of data and analytic topics, our Services options enable the design and delivery of high-impact on-premises and cloud-based data and analytic technology solutions.